Sunday 31 January 2016

Hand crafted silver pendants

Last year, 2015. I had this crazy yet amazing idea of making bespoke sterling silver surrounds for my glass jewellery. Never having any formal training, I did as I have normally done. Experiment, try and try again. Well a few mistakes happened along the way but I am now really happy with the lovely outcome.
Here are just a few of my designs, all the silver is 925 sterling silver which I buy from Cookson Gold
If you would lke to see more of these designs and much more then simply click on the "Shop Now" button below these pictures. Or if you would like something made especially then just contact me clicking on the "Order Custom Made" button.
Hope you like what you have seen.
Steve.
 

  Sterling_silver_pendant_5

 Sterling_silver_pendant_6


    

No comments:

Post a Comment