Sunday 31 January 2016

Pendants

Hi and welcome to the pendant page. Here's just a little bit about these gorgeously unique piece's of jewellery.
I use the best quality dichroic glass for the pendant itself and they are supplied as standard with a fine 16" stainless steel chain. On request, these can come with a sterling silver chain at an extra £5 charge. Please ask when ordering.
The pendants are free formed in the kiln so there is no set size, I do however usually state the approximate size on the listing.
If you are looking for something that is not listed, I also take on commission work, please contact me through my email at stevesmithjewellery@yahoo.co.uk

The following pictures show just a few of the designs coming out of our studio.



Picture_pendant


  

No comments:

Post a Comment